MERLOT 11 - Gel Semi permanent Base Rubber semi-transparentNailfor
Gel Semi permanent Base Rubber
Viscosity media and elastic, ideal for nail exploited, distorted and flat-to-order correction. pleasing Color and natural or transparent. its composition is perfectly all'the natural nail without the need to create the uprisings. Also great for small elongations with a map or tip.
- Medium viscosity and elastic, ideal for nail exploited, distorted and flat in order correction.
- L'look slightly translucent allows you to apply it with a result very natural to you.
- Its composition perfectly all'the natural nail without the need to create the uprisings.
- Correction of the edge of the nail, better defining the free edge of which is often jagged and asymmetrical.
- to Define the irregular surface with any minor depressions or in the presence of the nails, striped, creating a micro-camber.
- Formulation remote allows you to apply the product evenly and easily.
Mode of Application:
1. Remove the cuticles and remove the shine from l'natural nails with a lima buffer
2. Spread the liquid preparatory Nail Prep and UV Primer Gel & Acrilic
3. Apply the Base Gel Rubber in a homogeneous way, from'the top down in one fluid movement and to cure.
4. Seals a pleasure for a natural effect, or stretch out the Semi-permanent nail Polish favorite of the two applications, thin, and cures after each step, and finally seals with a Top Coat Nailfor.
5. If you used a Top Coat with the dispersion degrease with Cleanser.
Micro stretch for repair l'nail chipped glassware:
- Do not shave for the entire length of the's natural nail to put the nail-form.
- Apply the product in the's corner chipped and then on the's natural nail and polymerize in the lamp. Repeat the process of writing to improve l's look of the's nail.
- Remove the nail-form, lima l'excess product and redefine the shape of the's nail.
- Removes fine dust and proceed with the drafting of the semi-permanent nail Polish and sealing.
Removal gel semi permanent:
1. Remove the sealing layer with a file
2. Take a Foil Nail Wrap soaked in Remover and wrap well on it'nail
3. Wait for about 10 minutes.
4. Remove the gel semi-permanent, with a Pusher
To speed up the removal, use a file or tip cutter, media low abrasion.
UV 36W: 120 seconds
Led/UV 48W: 30/60 seconds
The timing of polymerization could be increased depending on the lamp used and based on the amount of product applied.
Format 15 ml
Made in the Usa
Product for professional use